George C. Stewart and Peter S. Stewart formed the firm of Stewart and Stewart in 1982 and have practised together since that time. Geneviève Gosselin-Tardif is currently on maternity leave.
George C. Stewart
- George obtained his BA and LLB from the University of Alberta, graduating in 1969. George was admitted to the Law Society of Alberta in 1970 and joined the law firm of Skene & Gorman.
- George's areas of practice are: General litigation, Wills and Estates Administration, Personal Injury, non-contentious Family Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate Conveyancing, and Commercial Law.
- George enjoys hiking, snowshoeing, and sea kayaking. He is also proud to be associated with a family who has practised law in Calgary for many decades. George also enjoys his role as a member of the Appeal Tribunal for the International Gymnastic Federation.
Peter S. Stewart
- Peter obtained his BA and LLB from the University of Alberta, graduating in 1973. Peter was admitted to the Law Society of Alberta in 1974 and joined the law firm of Skene, Gorman & Stewart.
- Peter's areas of practice are: Residential Real Estate Conveyancing, Private Corporations, and Wills and Estates Administration.
- Lindsey received her BA in History from the University of Calgary and her LLB from Aberystwyth, University of Wales. She also successfully completed her accreditation under the National Committee of Accreditation and finished her articling at Stewart and Stewart. She was called to the bar on March 16, 2012.
- Lindsey's areas of practice are: Real Estate Conveyancing, Wills and Estates Administration, Severance Reviews, Non-Contentious Family Law, and Corporate Law for Private Corporations.
- Lindsey loves cycling, yoga and reading. She loves to spend weekends with her family and is a proud member of the Calgary branch of the Jane Austen Society of North America.
- Genevieve completed a civil bachelor of laws in the Province of Quebec in 2008, and a Graduate degree in Common Law and Transnational Law (Juris Doctor) in 2010, both from the University of Sherbrooke. She was admitted to Barreau du Quebec (Quebec Bar) in 2010. She received a Certificate of Qualification from the National Committee on Accreditation (N.C.A.) of the Federation of Law Societies of Canada in 2011. She was admitted the Law Society of Alberta in 2013. She joined Stewart and Stewart in November 2015.
- Genevieve's areas of practice are: Real Estate Conveyancing, Wills and Estates Administration, non-contentious Family Law, Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Genevieve is currently on maternity leave.